A place for me to display all my artwork.
My colored pencil drawings, my painted pumpkins, my painted rocks, and whatever else I can come up with

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Painted Rocks

Click on photos to enlarge



Several Years ago, I came across a book on rock painting. I was so inspired by some of the artist's photos that I decided to try it myself. All of the following photos are actual rocks that I found and painted based on the rocks natural shapes. (none of them have been altered except by adding my painting. Many of the rocks that I have painted have been used for garden decorations, paperweights, or just shelf sitters. After they are painted, they are sprayed with a clear gloss enamel that makes them weather proof.



Rabbit and baby bunny



Long eared rabbit.

Rabbit on his hind legs.


Persian white, and long haired grey cats.



Calico cat.



Owl.



Lizard sunning on rock
Lady bug and Silly Snail.


Fox.









No comments: