A place for me to display all my artwork.
My colored pencil drawings, my painted pumpkins, my painted rocks, and whatever else I can come up with

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Painted Pumpkins

Click on photos to enlarge



My Youngest son's favorite Movie is Tim Burton's "Nightmare Before Christmas." Shortly after I painted this pumpkin it disappeared into his bedroom and I haven't seen it since.



This is a pumpkin that I painted to use in our anual Halloween Yard Haunt this year. To see photos of Our Howling Hollow Asylum Yard Haunt, click on the link to the right.
This pumkin was inspired by a bit of Halloween Clip art that I found on the Internet. We have many Hispanic neighbors, so skeleton themes are very popular for Dias de los Muertos.


I have always, absolutely LOVED, Scooby-Doo, so I HAD to paint a few pumpkins with Scooby and Shaggy.



When I taught preschool, our class room was Themed with D.J. Inker's clip art, this is one of the pumpkins that I painted (also based on D.J. Inker clip art) to use as table decorations for our anual Thanksgiving party.

Another Thanksgiving Pumpkin that was used a a center peice for our Church's Thanksgiving Dinner.

I painted this pumpkin for a friend who had fond memories of building scarecrows with her family for Halloween.



I painted this pumpkin to match the Window Clings that fill my dinning room window. It spends every October as our table center peice, surrounded by his other Batty friends.
Another Scooby and Shaggy pumpkin.

Another D.J Inker themed Thanksgiving pumpkin.

This is a "Veggie Tales, Bob and Larry Pumpkin." Every year I paint several of them for our Church to raffle off at their Anual Hosana Party that they put together as a Halloween alternative.

I had a customer request a Halloween pumpkin with a ghost theme. The ghost is inspired by a tin Halloween decoration that she brought me.












No comments: